Sunday, May 01, 2011

Generation Y's Y

***So. I just realized my posts for Y & Z did not "automatically post" like blogger promised. So here they are for the heck of it**

If I understand the terminology correctly, my friends and I are part of the "generation Y" movement. I don't know- because I have two older brothers I feel a stronger kinship to the "x-er's".

I mean, I don't think I can fit neatly into either box. If anything, I'm a combination of the two. I grew up with the emergence of computers' accessibility. I remember we had a "computer period" in grade school once a week where we were allowed to play math games and Amazon Rainforest and Oregon Trail. Memories.

Now I'll admit I'm fond of my iPhone. But I could live without it. Sure the internet makes life easier (does it?), but I can live without it- for periods of time.

I don't know. And I don't really care. Just. trying. to. make. it. through. these. next. few. days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment