Friday, May 06, 2011

Recognition where it's due

Little by little I'm going to catch up. And so, I shall start by recognizing these lovely ladies that shared some lovely awards with me over the past month. I know I received a couple of others but can't for the life of me remember who/what/when/where I was given them.


Julie Flanders over at What Else Is Possible? was kind enough to share this with me.



And this beaut was sent over by Dafeenah many moons ago! And here I am, finally sharing it as well :)

The rules state to share 7 things and pass it on to 10-15 others. I've noticed a lot of these are flying around blogosphere so I'm not going to be specific and designate the award to the blogger. So, for the sake of cheating feel free to pick whichever you prefer :)

So! Here we go.......

1. I am one of those cat-people that consider my cat my "child".
2. I am more of a salty than sweet person. Though the past two years with my boyfriend have me leaning towards sweet.
3. I'm about to graduate with two Masters degrees for Mental Health Counseling to become a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (thank cheeze!)
4. I originally wanted to be a photojournalist and an interior designer before I choose the "safe" path. I went to a high school spefically for photography at one point.
5. My personality is essentially, a set of contradictions.
6.  Big fan of breakfast foods. Big. (at any time of the day)
7. I am genuinely in awe of how other bloggers can sustain regular working lives and have time to blog! (Share your tips please!!!!!!)

And therefore I choose to pass these on to some fellow lovelies I've had the opportunity to meet along the way:

-Judy @ Raising Reizo
-Yvonne @ Welcome to my world of poetry
-Dafeenah @ Dafeenah [for the stylish blogger :) ]
-Beverly @ Writing in flow
-Su @ Cheekyness
-Sarah Allen @ No Write or Wrong
- Christine @ The Imagination Station
- Sharlene @ Mainstream solar cooking
- Doreen @ Doreen McGettigan
Siv Maria
- Suzanne @ Blue Sand Studio
-Gina @ A Muse in my pocket

0 comments:

Post a Comment