Sunday, February 20, 2011

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you- Jung

I'm not going to write about how I've found two crucial flaws in my paper (1. not actually including  the theoretical perspective in the conceptualization 2. not addressing multicultural issues)  over the past 24 hours after thinking now twice that it was finished.

Or about all the readings I have to catch up on for my classes because of working on said paper.

Or the fact that after a month and a half of being "disabled" with a knee injury I was able to go to the gym and not whimper in pain (I'll see how I feel tomorrow...)

Instead. I'm just going to share my love for this song. A love so deep that held it as my ringtone on my old phone for five years on that precious, old school Blackberry pearl. A love that lights my day, my mood, and my overall thoughts whenever I hear it.

After all, lovin' is what I got!

:)

2 comments:

  1. awesome song.
    Good luck on the paper and reading. Congrats from recovering from your knee injury. I'm your newest follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beth
    Hi Beth! Thanks for the support and stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete