Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kiddie corner

One of my resolutions was to get back in touch with my crafty side. I decided I needed to spend less face time with my computer and invest back into my imagination. 
                                                                                                                                                                     
Last week I took a class at Butterlane cupcakes in the East Village and  accomplished the above thanks to skilled bakers. I can own a mean grill, but I like to stay far far away from baking thanks to my lack of patience of putting ingredients in a certain order and what not. You can tell this lot is mine because of the lack of tact in icing. Who cares how perfectly it's iced on when it still tastes delicious!

And this doodle? This was an attempt at hand-sewing a "technology-case" for Soraya. Apparently, it actually fits and has yet to fall apart!

Here's to good ole' fashion arts & crafts

0 comments:

Post a Comment